Listen to an interview with Joset Wright-Lacy On Challenges Facing Minority-Owned Businesses.
Sourced From: www.houstonpublicmedia.org
In 2015, Cole Chemical was awarded the Toyota Certificate of Achievement for Quality performance.
Cole Chemical received Chrysler’s coveted Gold Pentastar Award for 11 consecutive years for product quality, on-time deliveries, services, cost savings, and technology.
Additionally, Purchasing Magazine has ranked Cole Chemical
as one of its “Top 100 Chemical Distributors in the USA” for
more than 25 years.
In 2014, The Consulate-General of Japan in Houston honored Donna Cole, who was awarded the Ministry of Foreign Affairs award.
In 2013, Donna Cole was featured in and on the cover of Small Business Today-Houston.
In 2009, Houston Woman Magazine named Donna Cole one of
Houston's 50 most influential women.
|COLE CHEMICAL IS:
- ISO 9001:2008,
Certified by ABS
Sales, Distribution and Management of Supply Chain with electronic systems interface for Basic Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Lubricant, Resins, Fuels, Specialty Gases excluding Design and Development.
- Responsible Care,
Certified by UL
- American Chemical Industry of Texas
- Minority & Female Owned Business Enterprise Certifications:
- Central South Texas Minority Supplier Development Council
- Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council
- Houston Minority Supplier Development Council
- City of Houston Women Business Enterprise
- Louisiana Minority Supplier Development Council
- MBN Top 100
- Minority Supplier Development Council of Pennsylvania,
New Jersey and Delaware
- Port of Houston Authority
- State of Texas
- Southwest Minority Supplier Development Council
- Women Business Enterprise
- Small Business,
Certified by SBA
- US DOT - Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration
- Certificate of General Liability